Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pollack is Legit!

I don't know about you guys but when I see abstract art, I often think "really?!" Pretty sure I painted like that in kindergarten. Artists such as Pollack come to mind. I remember my Art History class my freshman year of college and learning about Abstract art...I was not impressed. Well, over the last year or so, I've seen it pop-up more and more in decorating. It's safe to say that I now love it.

So when I saw this tutorial for abstract art, I had to try it. Their's turned out sooooo much better than mine but I still like the one I made enough that it's currently residing in our living room. Oh and the moral of the story is that it's actually a lot harder than it looks! It's definitley more than just "throwing" some paint on there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment