Sunday, May 27, 2012

DIY Summer Display

It's time to bring a little summer into our house!

We have a couple of shelves in our family room that I try to change out to go with the different seasons and holidays.

Here's a look at what I did for spring:


You can find the prints over at Jones Design Company :)

For the summer display, I knew that I wanted to kind of go for the nautical look but couldn't quite find what I was looking for. I created both of the prints and I love them!







I had planned on going out to get a few fun accesories but I ended up finding all of these items around my house. Score! I turned the little pot into a "beach pail". Does it look like that? I hope :) Stole the driftwood from our fireplace and the shell from a cabinet. The shell is actually from our honeymoon. We found it on the beach in the Dominican!

Click on either of the images to download the prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment