Sunday, May 13, 2012

What would we do without our Moms

I hope everyone had a wonderful day celebrating Moms. I cannot wait to celebrate being a mother myself (I know, I'm a dog mom...good first step, right?). But today it was about our Mom's and I just felt so incredibly lucky to have what we have.

John's Mom always wants to go out on the boat on Mother's day. It has actually kicked off the boating season in his family for years now. So this is what we did. Cathy can no longer ski due to a very bad back and so to see all her sons ski so beautifully totally made her day. Here's a picture taken just recently of John, his mom and grandma. Very sweet.


Unfortunately, I did not get to see my Mom today. We are going to celebrate probably next weekend. My parents were just getting back into town today and after spending all day away from our dog who is injured, my mom could hear it in my voice that I wasn't up to leaving the house. That's what you got to love about Mom's, they know what you need and are so understanding. Here is a pic of my Mom and I last year :)

Wishing everyone a special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment