Friday, May 25, 2012

Some of my favorite things!

Happy Friday everyone!!!! 3-day weekend....bring it on! Thought I'd share some of my absolute favorite "things" right now :)

1. Aviator Ray Ban's

Great sunglasses-goes with so many things!

2. This girl

My seester, so freakin proud of her for getting her cosmetology liscense! She is such an amazing fun girl, very lucky to have such a great sister :)


3. Michael Kors Watch


 An absolute great splurge. I could wear this almost everyday! Something I have no guilt about buying :)

4. Sock Buns

Oh yes, watch out for sock buns! I love them and thought I couldn't wear them because of my thin hair. Well, I figured out how to do it and I'll share a tutorial soon!

5. Carmel by the Sea

My favorite place, hands down. It abolutely has everything I love. Let me just name a few things....beautiful scenery, amazing food, charming family owned restaurants, decadent window shopping, friendly people, pet friendly....I could go on an on!

I'm so excited because we just planned a SURPRISE trip for my mom at the end of June for her birthday. She's going to love it and so SHHHHHH! 


I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Feels like the kick-off to summer to me!

1 comment: