Sunday, May 20, 2012

Refreshing Sundays


Sunday mornings are good for the mind, body and soul.

In our house, it's usually a quiet, slow morning. We sip our coffee, stay in our pajammas and just gently start our day.

It's also a day where I feel more reflective than others. I think about the past week. The highs and the lows and what this next week will bring.

While I'm not a regular church goer, I'm certainly a Christian and talk to God daily. Sundays for obvious reasons I feel closer to him. There is a sense of peace on these days and I'm filled with a greater joy.

It's been a tradition in our house that on these beautiful mornings, I awake my husband singing "Rise and shine and give God the glory, glory..." I think many of us could finish this song. My mom would sing this to us as kids and now this is apart of my little family.

You could imagine my excitement when one of my favorite bloggers introduced this printable!

 I promptly bought it and I can't wait to one day hang it in our future child's room. Check out all her other printables too! They are very cute and have great messages.

I hope everyone have a wonderful wonderful Sunday and feels renewed for the week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment